Who Hires a Part-time CFO & Controller?
- Growing Entities. Businesses experiencing growth need to evaluate expansion, financing and other variables. They may need more structure, but do not need a full-time professional.
- Businesses Losing Ground. A company who needs restructuring but cannot afford or does not need a full-time dedicated financial executive. They need more affordable support and a different perspective to get them on the road to recovery.
- Companies Experiencing Flat Sales. Generally, this indicates a lack of energy and creative effort in an organization. This typically is experienced when the business begins to have difficulty looking at other alternatives. We offer a new way of approaching the obstacles.
Sample of Services Scope
In the CFO & Controller role we do not always have a standard set of solutions to address. We see a wide range of needs, which is why a pre-needs assessment is vital to establish the goals and fees. We help our clients:
- Assist with profit enhancement plans
- Prepare financial reports
- Handle all tax filings and tax inquiries
- Manage the accounting department or outsource it
- Prepare cash flow projections, budget and forecasts
- Conduct “what if” analysis
- Negotiate with banks
- Take ownership of their financial needs
Using us as your CFO & Controller is a smart choice. We set a fixed-fee, structured program. In general, we will be anywhere from 30% to 70% of your current costs. We have a formal method of setting a fixed price based on your needs, level of transactions, and need for support. Call us for a no-cost assessment.